Blood-less.


human nature shows that people will try to survive by any means .
narcissism has lusted beside me . i kept it under my wing and allowed it to take form within myself.

manipulation of the mind , hypocritical , cynical , what more . the power of the mind has vowed to take control of everything when the universe gave birth. i claim all responsibility of being a pompous person .

luck , faith , hope , none plays a part of who i am today .
i stacked my bricks to my height , and possibly further more . being above all does nothing more than prove my worth .

equally cerebral and spontaneous denies to be a desired outcome of anyone . though stacked on the odds , the flair in my nature allows it to dwell within me .

the satisfaction of being offensive and deliberate drives me to carry on with maturity . reverence flocks by if you are able to reap what you sow . thus no one has mine .

callous i may be , salvage when i plea .
im realized i have no warmth @ 12:34 AM