Ish'kafel.

at work i am bored and restless with jobs that are routine and structured .
i believe im only satisfied in careers that allows me to have independence and freedom.

i am a natural performer. i enjoy the limelight when its shined on me , otherwise , expect me to shy away from the camera.

iobserve , ispeak , icritic .

in love i seek a relationship with shared activites and interests.
please like alcohol , tobacco , long walks under the moonlight , sex on the beach and a thick book on how to preserve a relationship for dummies .

with my mate i like to explore new ways to energize the relationship. i need to be bold and thrive on physical contact. i always liked the girl with the deck of pokemon cards which can subdue mine in short periods .

its been years since i've gained maturity so im looking out for mesmerizing eyes and D cups.
but anything that pops out at least an A cup is fine with me.

nope you dont have to be 40kg , 170cm and a curvy waistline. in fact thats a bonus for me .

quoting from mr sakhdev . i dont want a blond which has a history of family retardation.

i have a fetish on spectacles , they appeal to me . black rectangle ones .

i enjoy giving extravagant gifts that bring obvious pleasure to my loved one.

in my childhood i have the most difficult time fitting into academic routine.

subsequently i decided to waste all my time doing something which has no relavance to my future career ; playing golf.

i dont worship the devil , i just find satanism really out of the box . and i mean really.

i learned by doing and experiencing rather than by listening and reading.
you can predict from here how many times i have sodomized myself before learning my lesson.

i enjoy the blues , pop-punk , post-hardcore and heavy metal. its a weird combination but i grow a sense of belonging in every genre i tend to focus on .

Hello , im jackie , nice to meet you.
Regards .
im realized i have no warmth @ 12:17 AM