Saving private ryan.




you take your chances.
you make your move.

you show the world
your side of truth.

your script unfolds
so does your smile
our lips embrace
you're with me now.

- Jackie


I've been worse , ive been better.

the preposterous set of questions has been deemed to come within 12 hours .
all geared up for the final dash for glory ? dont think so.


everyone else is scuttering around and panicking for themselves .

me ? im doing this.


scratching my head , in great curiousity if you're still within reach.
i'll stretch out by all means , that is even if my arms ache , my body sprains , my mind breakdowns.


if you're displaced too far , what necessity do i have to stretch now
you're merely ... i surpass those who has stopped by this wrecked , hoary train-station.


your station though , defies all odds . tracks of repel . yet many stop by , just for a moment , only to suffer a blow before staggering back .


smoking my cigeratte , it burns you.
im realized i have no warmth @ 9:59 PM