Twist in the tales



the upbringing of my parents and my social behaviour with my friends enabled me to the condemning of japanese animation such as "bleach" or "naruto" .

a disgusted sight of mere humans dressing up as ninjas hailing from shokudo japan serving sushi on a yellow plate for $3.50 each at peak periods everyday.

cosplay brought life for them , or so as they expected. the individuals are inclined to live in their own free world ; away from troubles , misery , poverty , be it any negative effect our normal leading life gives us , within their realm there's no such thing.

due to my openness to experience and dedication for new intrusion for my already teeming schedule and hectic life ; i decided to watch one episode of naruto with my 7yr old brother.

i regret to inform myself that i am currently in the "zone" right now.

the naruto zone.

this bizarre cartoon has grasped hold of my attention with its storyline and never ending flow of episodes.

do not be disappointed in me as i will not venture deeper into routines like cosplay or the common chatting ground with bespectacled geeks of nature about hentai .

since we're already at this topic , let me introduce a screamo version of pokemon's theme song.

it was claimed to be by bullet for my valentine but i greatly doubt so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAtJ3seMIkk

and no ... i didnt went to look up for it.
im realized i have no warmth @ 1:16 AM