Beat the hype

hitting a 10 on a par 4 in the first half is almost equalvalent to

scoring 6 own goals in a soccer match in the first half.
giving 6 passes away to your opponent in basketball in the first quarter.
bowling all in the drain for 6 frames in the first half.
potting the 8 ball 6 times in seperate games of pool in the first 10 games lets say race to 21 .

but now the thing is

coming back at 7 over ( 10 on a par 4 is 6 over ) at the end of the day is feat .
*i actually came at 2 under until the 16th hole .

it might not be the best score , but its close to covering up your mistakes you did .

not for me , i think its for everyone .

its like just losing 6-5 in the soccer match.

or losing by a rack in the pool game.

or losing by a few pins in bowling.

thats what i did and im proud of myself.

maybe its time i gave myself a pat on the back and look back at my hard work.
or maybe its time i slot an iphone into my pocket .
or maybe ..
im realized i have no warmth @ 8:16 PM