beer cards and tarot on lards.




you dont know what its like to be pranked countless of times by your friends.
claiming it was magic .
you pick an object and then the guy outside can come in and tell you what you picked.

oh no its not the order or sequence . its not anything .

i got such a fucking headache my beer seems like pure alcohol to me .

my whole body started firing up and i got so frustrated .

i got so ticked off my feet were tapping at a rate so fast it makes usain bolt seems slow.

my mind went blank from thinking so deep and so hard that it makes chuck norris seem cool.

i got so bloated in the tummy that it makes norbit look like heidi klum.


but..


FINALLY
FINALLY


the fucking brain of mine started warping backwards and i got it.
yes i fucking got it.

they did it ONE MORE BLOODY SICKENING TIME I FUCKING GOT IT .

i am so confident that it makes an open 6 yard strike by fernando torres looks missable .


the joy pubs bring you ..
indispensable .
im realized i have no warmth @ 12:45 AM