Roll of fate




i can touch . the glimmer of hope .
the purified air surrounding me is cleansing this .. this putrid toxin .
good news after good news proves nothing of a point which im about to make.

hari raya is of no doubt one of my providential days ever.

maybe its my steadfast devotion to the beloved god of my muslim compatriots.

my mind is twisted and warped into many different levels.

i change my motive everyday as i carry on living this prolific life i lead.

as i venture deeper into myself , and locate my focal point , i start to understand what is it which i want . and of all these needs and wants ; that one thing.

prove me wrong but everything that you have always wanted hasnt been disseminated to you just like you want it to ; on a fucking silver platter .

you might want this or that or those , but it comes with a price to pay .

it might not be literally a PRICE but it costs you in someway.

some generic ideas might be ; time , money , physical or mental strain , relationships , pride .

but lets fuck it all and enjoy the moment of my life.

you do make me smile ; its a chance .
im realized i have no warmth @ 12:29 AM