its more than numbers , its a product.



iphone is smokin' hot.


77 ; 77 ; 76 .

3 numbers to brighten my week and still awaiting for the fourth tomorrow .

mmhmm .

under the sun , playing with over-rated amateurs .
competing with myself , challenging the impossible .

glad to the extent of giving myself a pat on the back ,

dad bought me an iphone he promised since mid-june .

classmateys have been a treasure .
they miss me !

its a fact , truth is a sickening bastard who never seems to run away no matter how fast you run , how hard you fight it back , or how much you change yourself to a newer person to benefit others , the truth is still there and its there to stay .

read this , think about it , and organize a repercussion session for yourself .

you-are-forgiven.

.. just kidding .

you arent.
im realized i have no warmth @ 5:32 PM